At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran draws on the experience of hundreds of certified operators across the country, backed by the knowledge and skills of hundreds more engineers, scientists, and regulatory experts, to quickly tackle the most challenging operational issues and keep treatment plants running efficiently and in full compliance. Woodard & Curran also aids employees in earning, upgrading, and keeping their certifications within the industry.
What will you be doing at Woodard & Curran?
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated operator to regularly participate in the daily operations and maintenance of the Water Treatment Plant under the skilled direction of our Plant Manager in Cohasset, MA. They will also ensure our plant is running in compliance with federal and state requirements. Participates in an on-call rotation on weekends, holidays and outside normal workday hours. Will be required to respond to an emergency or unpredicted situation.
What do you need to succeed?
* High School or trade school diploma is required, 1-2 years’ experience in a water treatment facility operation and maintenance; or any equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
* Massachusetts Water Treatment Plant Operator's License Grade 3T or Grade 3T OIT or Grade 4T or Grade 4T OIT.
* A valid Massachusetts Class D motor vehicle operator's license.
* Working knowledge of the principles, procedures, methods, equipment, materials, and tools employed in the operation' and maintenance of Water Treatment and Distribution Systems.
* Thorough knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions involved in water treatment work.
* Knowledge of computer applications.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, other personnel, and the general public.
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI)
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: