Operate and Maintain all Plant Environmental, Waste Water, Cooling Water and other systems and equipment. Perform as the primary first responder to emergency situations.
Operate and Maintain the Following Systems and equipment including pumps, tanks, lines, heat exchangers, ancillary equipment, utilities (steam, condensate, cooling water, greasy cooling water, nitrogen, compressed air, electric and steam heat tracingandwastewater chemicals).Specific systems include Ultra-filtration, Odor Scrubber/Rotoclone, Filter Press, Dissolved Air Flotation, Wastewater Collection, Storm Water Collection, Process Water Collection, PH Control and all Spill Containment
- Perform proper pumping and transfer procedures following established Safe Practice
- Perform and record all environmental analyses (FOG, PH, NPDES, Storm Water, Phenol) Analyze and review samples and results
- Perform necessary compliance sampling and inspections
- Perform basic equipment maintenance, lubrication, and repair.
- Perform basic equipment and systems diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Read and interpret environmental systems flow sheets and P&ID’s
- Perform catalyst reactor change outs
- Perform Emergency First Responder responsibilities
- Perform Emergency Chemical Spill containment and clean up responsibilities
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
Required Skills and Experience –
- Massachusetts Certified 3rd Class (M) Wastewater License
- Massachusetts DPS Certified 2nd Class Firemen’s License
- Maintain TWIC Card, CPR and First Aid Certifications
- 24 Hr. First Responder Training Certificate
Mental and Physical Requirements –Must work extensively on computer terminals
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to stand, sit, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, towers and bend for activities.
- Must be able to lift boxes and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Must be to handle mathematics, multiple projects, and interpersonal skills
Instructions to Apply: