Stationary Engineer Job Summary: Under the supervision of Able Engineering Management in conjunction with Property Management/Ownership supports the implementation and documentation of site safety plans and all Able Engineering Services’ operational standards and guidelines as well as site specific standards, policies and procedures relating to the engineering department.
Representative Functions or Duties:
- Minimum of 1st Class Fireman's License
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Familiar with high pressure boilers and chillers
- Plant Facility
- Maintains and cleans mechanical, electrical and shop areas.
- Maintains and performs repairs to buildings, utilities and equipment
- Records all pertinent data in building logbooks, and makes all appropriate daily entries.
- Conducts utility and equipment tests.
- Records pertinent data on all equipment in accordance with federal, state, and local codes and requirements.
- Coordinates parts, supplies, and equipment from local vendors and inventory.
- Performs procedures and tasks and other routine maintenance duties.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by property management/ownership.
- Fosters a work environment that promotes energy conservation and continuous improvement of engineering functions.
- As appropriate, records all pertinent data in building logbooks and makes all appropriate daily entries.
- Process administrative paperwork in accordance to departmental policies and procedures.
- Actively functions as a team member.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality of service.
- Complies with Able Engineering Services and facility policies and procedures.
- Complies and participates with Able Engineering Services safety program.
- Complies and participates in facility specific safety program.
- Provides highest quality of service to the tenants, staff and visitors at the facility.
- Participates in regular required communication property management, tenants and other staff
Great benefits and vacation package
Instructions to Apply: