We are looking for someone to provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Site Supervisor shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety. This is a non-physically working position. No physical work shall be permitted unless otherwise authorized by Senior Management once written notice has been provided to the Mangers from the Supervisor, prior to the commencement of the work.
- Daily Reports: Provide PM/APM with end of day reports.
- Site Protection: Ensure all employees and subcontractors have proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Confirm job site safety is maintained in accordance with SDP Site Safety Manuel and Training.
- First on and last off site
- Maintain a clean job site at all times (Dust Free, Food Free.).
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Manage Process and Quality of Project in accordance with plans.
- Manage Employees and Subcontractors on-site: walkthrough with subcontractors as well as maintaining the best possible relations with staff on-site.
- Ensure all workmanship is of acceptable quality.
- Understanding building codes, safety guidelines and regulations addressing construction projects
- Act as the Liaison between the Assistant Project Manager and the Field Staff.
- Perform Daily Safety Inspections
- Understanding how construction equipment works for inspection, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Work in partnership with project manager to identify and address issues of constructability or lack of scope during preconstruction phase
- Maintain and review punch list process to ensure all are addressed and executed in a timely manner
- Conduct weekly safety job site meetings per company safety program.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: · Extensive knowledge of safety procedures and regulations · Experience in managing, training and developing people · Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high level finishes.
Training Requirements: · Unrestricted Supervisors License (CSL) · OSHA 30 · SDP Safety Certified · Scaffolding
Instructions to Apply: