Be part of our story!!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences.
About the Role
- Come work with Dispatchers and Service Managers - to inspect, repair and perform periodic preventive maintenance on Espresso, Brewing, Grinding and Water Filtration systems. Duties consist of maintaining customer relationships in an assigned territory through on-time service, and professional representation.
- Ensure the completion of all work in the assigned territory according to customer and company requirements.
- Requires timely communication, descriptive and accurate paperwork and completing the service provided correctly the first time.
- Ensure strong customer loyalty through professional and reliable service.
- Complete accurate inspections, service and maintenance of equipment in order to maintain equipment operation and extend equipment life.
- Complete preventive maintenance tasks as established by the manufactures.
- Perform consistent, quality service throughout the assigned territory.
- Meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements required by customers.
- Communicate clear and accurate information documenting the service provided and the results.
- Work with Dispatchers and Service Managers to ensure that workloads are managed correctly and efficiently.
- Report time worked and provide daily work information to the corporate office in a manner and form as per current company practices.
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner with Dispatchers and Service Managers to assure the highest levels of customer service.
- Adhere to all safety rules – be safe on and off the job site.
- Minimum 2 years of service experience in a similar or related field.
- Ability to work on commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding, and water systems.
- Must like coffee. Tasting is the final process in all repairs.
- Must be eligible to work in the US or Canada as applicable.
- Valid driver’s license (of the required class for the jurisdiction) with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Good penmanship.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
Instructions to Apply: