American Alarm and Communications, a leader in the security systems industry, is seeking Installation Technicians to join our team! Since 1971, we have been providing the best possible security technology and customer service to protect homes and businesses across New England. As an integral part of the team, you will be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic communications systems, Security/Access Control, Fire Alarm and CCTV.
Security Systems professional highly proficient with systems; integrated knowledgeable in all of the following applications residential and commercial including but not limited to the following:
- Burglar Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Access Systems
- CCTV/Video Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Integrated Systems
- Home Automation Systems
- New industry technology
Duties and Responsibilities
- Problem Solving/Consulting lead go-to person for AACI technicians
- Security Systems professional highly proficient with installing integrated systems.
- Monitors quality of installation work performed at customer site to ensure the highest quality standard and safety.
- Maintain accurate records of all installation jobs. Provide accurate, detailed and timely paperwork and reports to management.
- Build and maintain working relations with the sales staff.
- Provide phone support for installation team.
- Assist Installation Manager in the ongoing training of new and existing installation technicians.
- Aid Field Supervisors with performance assessment and capability of technical staff.
- Assist in formulating policy, procedures and guidelines that would further the growth, development and professionalism of the installation department with a goal of superior customer service and satisfaction.
- Investigate troublesome accounts and advise the sales/customer service department of possible system upgrades.
- Must be able to speak knowledgeably to customers and employees. Demonstrating proper business ethics to a high degree of customer service while confidentiality maintaining relationships with customers and employees.
- Must be able to drive a company vehicle adhere to policy and maintain vehicle.
- Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities.
- Responsible for handling senior technician on-call duties on a regular scheduled basis.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance and or/Massachusetts security clearance.
- Electronics degree or equivalent work experience in the electronics field is required. This person must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people.
- License/Certifications Preferred:
- Massachusetts Electricians System Technician “D” license
- Massachusetts Public Safety “S” license
- Valid drivers license
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k Plan with employer matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life, Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Personal and Holiday time
- Voluntary programs including Accident, Critical Illness, Whole & Term Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Plan
Americans With Disabilities Act
American Alarm & Communications, Inc. complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means that we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment.
Instructions to Apply:
Company website via link below.