Role Summary:The Repair Controls is a member of the maintenance team responsible for diagnosing, repairing and providing maintenance to complicated electrical, electronic, and automated equipment used in the manufacturing of jet engine components in an industrial environment.
- Troubleshoot, identify and diagnose mechanical and electrical issues.
- Maintain, repair, calibrate, and complete preventative maintenance on a variety of electrical, electronic, and automated equipment which includes machine controls.
- Specific duties may include repairing and maintaining CNC, PLC, machine tools, and special process manufacturing equipment.
- Reading and interpreting blue prints, schematic drawings, and diagrams.
- Maintain a safe work environment by observing and following all safety standards and procedures; complying with OSHA and GE standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education (GED)
- Massachusetts Electrician Journeymen License
- Ability to work with associated power tools, measuring, and testing equipment
- Ability to lift, move and manipulate fixtures and component hardware up to 30 lbs. (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Ability to work in confined areas, work off ladders, platforms and heights
- This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Three years of experience in electro-mechanical diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair
- Experience working in an industrial and manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Electronics or practical electronic work experience.
- Demonstrated competence in maintenance of CNC, electronic, digital, pneumatic, N/C drive, and hydraulic systems.
- Demonstrated blueprint reading of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic systems experience.
- Have knowledge and understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting.
- Must be familiar with industrial and Massachusetts regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess strong electrical and mechanical abilities.
Instructions to Apply:
Apply via link below.