Do you have the perfect balance of aptitude and attitude? Would you consider yourself skilled in refrigeration and HVAC mechanical and electrical systems? Do you want to work on a team that cares passionately about what we do and cares for one another? If so, we may have a great opportunity for you.
Our company, City Facilities Management, http://www.cfm-us.com, is looking for Refrigeration Technicians in multiple locations including MA, CT, NJ, NY, PA and VA.
Successful candidates will receive a very generous benefits package that includes 28 days PTO along with strong medical, dental, other insurance coverage, and a company 401k match with immediate vesting. City Refrigeration Technicians are fully outfitted with uniforms, tools and a company vehicle.
City Refrigeration Technicians repair refrigeration and HVAC mechanical and electrical systems for our large Supermarket clients.
- Maintain refrigeration and HVAC for a group of retail locations.
- Establish effective regular communication with Site Management to ensure they are kept informed of all ongoing maintenance activities
- Liaise with Site Management team to ensure that all planned maintenance activities are communicated effectively
- Provide all required job updates on a timely basis
- Be proactive in refrigerant leak checking and repairs.
- Maintain all assets for which you have responsibility to the highest standards
- Perform refrigeration/HVAC preventive maintenance checks in a timely manner as assigned.
- Monitor and log refrigerant usage within assigned stores.
- Maintain clean and safe conditions in machine and electrical rooms.
- Communicate as needed with retail store location personnel to maintain refrigerated product integrity.
- Participate in company’s “on call” after hours emergency call program.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems.
- Complete equipment inventories as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Act in accordance with all Company policies & procedures.
- In depth working knowledge of supermarket rack refrigeration equipment, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Possesses a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- E.P.A. certified for refrigerant handling class I & II, or universal.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Ability to multitask, work with limited supervision and make sound decisions quickly.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
Instructions to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or visit the Job Link and apply through our website.