Are you looking for an organization that will allow you to reach your full potential in earnings and personal development?
Gem Plumbing and Heating is seeking licensed, experienced MA & RI licensed Plumbers to join our Residential and Commercial Construction divisions!
Gem is a very successful family business that has found the secret sauce that allows us to be better than our competition - Our people!
As a member of our team, you will receive training and mentorship that will ensure a strong attitude and technical skills that set Gem above the rest of the market.
In this role, you will:
- Provide service, repair, installation, and or propose replacement of plumbing components, accessories, and equipment. including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky pipes, toilets, faucets, water heaters, fixtures, valves, bathtubs, showers, water services, sewer mains, sump, ejector, and or effluent pumps, septic systems/fields, disposals, water purifiers, recirculation systems, etc.
- Provide onsite a plumbing system diagnostics based upon the initial request and also upon a full inspection of the property’s plumbing system
- Develop and present a complete set of recommendations and related pricing that addresses the initial call, corrects any deficiencies of the systems (undersize, code conflicts, part likely to fail, etc.) and also improvement to the client comfort and lifestyle.
- Perform repairs and installations with the related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations, local codes and customer’s expectation.
- Startup installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation
- Communicate to the client the benefits of the recommendations and service agreement, as well as risks involved in failing to perform specific repairs
- Communicate to consumer on proper operation and maintenance of installed equipment.
- Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record. Have client sign necessary paperwork and collect payments as directed.
- Ensure profitable sales and acquire customers through Gem’s sales & marketing program.
- Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales activities and provide support to the administrative personnel as requested.
- Develop self-generated leads through networking, data mining (from existing client records), and referral generation from previous clients.
Come join our team where you are not just a number, you are part of the family!
Instructions to Apply:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential.