- Performs the installation, maintenance, repair and operation of mechanical, electrical and power generation equipment and systems to support the critical environment.
- Operates systems in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with government regulatory compliance and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to quickly learn building control, electrical and UPS systems, utilizing on the job training, operations manuals and documentation.
- Performs predictive, planned, preventative and routine maintenance as well as equipment rounds and service requests as directed. Performs maintenance in accordance with the JLL Preventative Maintenance Program. Assist with the development and improvement of preventative maintenance programs, schedules, work instructions, SOP’s and operational procedures.
- Inspects and repairs pumps, fans, valves, and motors ensuring proper operation of the client equipment and systems.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with established work standards and practices.
- Performs visual and operational inspection of associated equipment and interprets specifications, blueprints and job standards to perform assigned duties.
- Establishes work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product, suggesting changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department, shop, or work crew.
- Determines and/or assists with analyzing and resolving work problems and achieving work goals
- Maintains time and production records and customer service requests. .
- Must be comfortable and flexible enough to work with a wide-ranging and changing scope of responsibilities while adhering to the constraints of procedures put in place to minimize the risk for human error.
- Team player with the desire to foster teamwork to help create a positive working environment.
- Control the daily operation of all mechanical equipment in the physical plant and buildings
- Performs maintenance and repairs to the Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Furniture, Fire, Life Safety, and Control systems for the facility to keep these systems up to applicable standards
- Monitors and maintains responsibility for tenant services, preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency
- Monitors operation and maintains refrigeration, water cooling and air conditioning equipment, boilers, heating, ventilating and hot water equipment, pumps, valves, piping and filters, other mechanical and electrical equipment
- Performs and/or completes all tenant service requests accurately and expediently.
- Be able to evaluate building systems to monitor and to improve performance to operate efficiently.
- Complies with all policies and procedures established for the building, including safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials while maintaining a clean and safe workplace
- Periodically acts as the on-call engineer as requested by supervisor.
- Actively participates in emergency response procedures, technical and safety training programs.
- Performs all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity
extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion,
belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility
(e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil
partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic
information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with
a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations
of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only
on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and
Interested candidates please apply on the
JLL Career site for REQ11146 (http://www.jll.com/careers)