Do you want to be part of the solar revolution that is transforming the energy landscape? Do you have a passion for making our environment better for this generation and the ones that follow? Does working for a young, fast paced, growing company that is leading the way into new markets sound exciting to you? Come join us as we take on new challenges and help build a better tomorrow. Our mission is clear: to reshape the energy landscape, delivering value to our clients and partners while benefiting our communities and society at large. Let's make a difference together. Join our team.
Nexamp is seeking an experienced, licensed electrician to help provide lifecycle maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Nexamp’s growing portfolio of solar PV infrastructure. Duties and responsibilities include electrical testing, trouble-shooting, writing maintenance reports, tracking cases and mitigating equipment under performance.
Position is located in our Haverhill, MA office. Opportunities to work remotely for qualified candidates in CT, MA, NY and RI. Requires annual overnight travel of less than 5%.
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled field maintenance.
- Electrical troubleshooting.
- Identifies and documents faults, specification/drawing deviations, safety violations, etc.
- Maintains customer, partner and subcontractor relationships.
- Maintains Nexamp equipment and assigned PPE.
- Possesses high level of understanding and technical expertise in all means and methods relating to PV commissioning, operation and troubleshooting.
- Fully understands principles and safe operation of grid-tied, commercial PV and ancillary electrical systems.
- Maintains thorough understanding of company, vendor, partner and subcontractor capabilities.
- Sustains knowledge of emerging technologies and assists with process improvement.
- Highly developed electrical and PV related troubleshooting skills and expertise.
- Office skills including the use of computers, Microsoft Office, data acquisition systems, communications and remote computing.
- Knowledge of Ethernet, cellular, fiber and machine to machine (M2M) communications.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications and procure materials and equipment when required.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player.
Key qualifications are as follows:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Electrical license in good standing required
- Driver’s license in good standing required
- OSHA certification
- Ability to use ladders and work at heights
- Competitive pay
- 401k Matching
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Professional development assistance
Instructions to Apply:
Please apply via link below: