PLC Industrial Electrician:
Repairs, maintains, and installs wiring, motors, transformers, generators, lighting, and other electrical systems. Working conditions include restricted movement, dirty environment, hazardous materials, lifting and carrying heavy objects.
Shift: First Shift (Mon - Fri)
- Installs, repairs, and maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Repairs and maintains high voltage systems.
- Perform Electrical/Mechanical maintenance tasks as assigned to keep up with Maintenance Department work load.
- Execute Preventive and Corrective Maintenance work orders as assigned.
- Properly document activities as to actual work done, parts used, etc.
- Assist in improving PM procedures by participating in procedure audits and reviews, recommending PM changes based on personnel observations, etc.
- Ensure all electrical and mechanical work meets established codes and KMS standards.
- Participate in electrical code compliance and safety inspections as required.
- Continually monitor KMS facilities and equipment for electrical code compliance and safety; document and report any discrepancies for correction.
- Ensure any documentation and drawings used are returned to the designated storage location.
- Perform duties to support Facilities maintenance as assigned.
- Available for on-call rotation for Police, Fire Department, facilities emergencies and off shift requirements.
- Other duties as assigned (shop clean up, general mechanical maintenance, general facilities support, etc.).
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric system.
- Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Experience trouble-shooting and correcting PLC/Controls issues;
- Knowledge of complete range of system controls including power / motor circuitry, relay logic,
- Allen Bradley PLC Hardware, PLC programming, HMI graphic design, SCADA systems and pneumatics.
- Experience in developing, specifying and installing new/upgraded PLC/Process controls and AC drives.
- Current Massachusetts Electrician License in good standing
- 3+ years experience as a licensed electrician in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Must have experience trouble shooting PLC
- Must be able to read and understand PLC language
KMS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston. We employ over 400 people worldwide. KMS has worldwide sales and a strong base of loyal customers. We are emphasizing new and improved products to solve the world's liquid separations problems. They are more fully described on our website (http://www.kochmembrane.com) We are now seeking additional outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business in order to augment our world-class capabilities and growth.
Instructions to Apply:
Please apply via link below or go to Kochmembrane.com and apply.