CAPASSO REALTY CORP IS HIRING NOW!
Capasso Realty, a Newton, MA based Property Management Firm of both Residential Apartments and Commercial Office space is currently seeking a full-time MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN.
-The preferred candidate must live in the greater Newton area for emergency on-call responsibility and be a non-smoker.
- Strong apartment-home maintenance skills including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC.- Strong diagnostic and repair skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid Massachusetts Driver's License, and have reliable transportation.
- Must have own tools
- Must have the physical ability to lift 50 lbs. as well as the ability to perform the physical requirements of the job including lifting, bending, stooping, walking, reaching, kneeling, standing, walking, and climbing for varied periods of time.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Must be available for emergency on-call responsibility and snow removal as necessary after hours and weekends.
The successful candidate must pass a pre-employment background screening.
Capasso Realty offers benefits package including Medical Plans, generous paid-time-off program, overtime and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: