Job Title: Maintenance Technician III
Job Summary: Provides technical maintenance support to the site-based HVAC Technician, MT-1 Lead Person and client; Assists with various technical and non-technical tasks within a facilities environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Required to climb ladders
-- Ability to perform light carpentry and painting tasks
- Stays abreast of changes (safety and code) in the field through seminars and other educational means.
- Communicate with the owner, owner’s representative, or supervisor on the work performed and present status of the mechanical system.
- Knowledge and implementation of proper Personal Protective Equipment is required
- Ability to use voltage tester and/or Muiti-meter to verify electrical current is present
- Must be able to read/understand English
- Start up and secure all equipment in designated buildings as requested by his/her supervisor
- Assists with the structural trades
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures; adhere to company standards and safety program.
- Answer trouble calls as required under direct supervision
- Complete assigned preventative maintenance work
- Assists any tradesperson as required
- Performs reporting/note taking as required
- Completes work in accordance with EMCOR Business Systems Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Universal CFC Certification
- Technical degree in HVAC or a minimum of two years hand on experience in the HVAC trade industry.