The Maintenance Mechanic repairs and maintains production equipment, troubleshoots equipment failures, and performs routine and emergency mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and electrical maintenance. In addition, he or she assists with the install of new equipment and fabricates new equipment or supplemental pieces when needed.
The ideal candidate for this position has five to seven years of mechanical experience or a minimum of three years experience in mechanical systems maintenance in a production environment. In addition, he or she has experience with industrial equipment and knowledge and advanced skills in pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, bearing, chains and belting, conveying systems, valves, basic blueprint reading, and mechanical troubleshooting. Effective oral and written skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
Troubleshoots failures and repairs and maintains complex production equipment
Fabricates new equipment or supplemental pieces when needed
Performs basic maintenance and upkeep of facilities, grounds, and buildings
Ensures that all required reports are accurate and timely
Follows all safety policies and procedures
· High School Degree required
· Three to five years of progressive and relevant experience
· Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Strong mechanical, electrical, and machine shop skills
· Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
· Must have 2nd fireman license or higher, or the ability to obtain one
Please apply via website: