Ken's Food's is a family owned and operated company that produces high quality dressings, sauces and marinades. Ken's Foods, Inc was incorporated in 1958, and currently has plant operations in Marlborough, Massachusetts, McDonough, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Lebanon, IN. In addition, Ken's employs over 1000 employees nationally. Today, between our Retail Grocery Products and Food Service divisions, we produce and package over 400 varieties of dressings and sauces. A lot of people also come to Ken's for custom-made dressings and sauces. Others, like Paul Newman, even bring in their own ideas for dressings, and ask us to produce and bottle them. Ken's Foods continues to experience outstanding growth and the future looks even brighter.
WHY WOULD I CHOOSE A CAREER AT KEN'S FOODS?
We'd like to suggest a few reasons. First off, we're a family owned and operated company that takes pride in its roots. Next, we think the continued success of our products is a good indication of their quality and market acceptance, which is good news for Ken's Foods, Inc., future. Third, Ken's Foods success offers great opportunities for growth and career advancement. Finally, Ken's offers a quality work environment and an excellent benefits package.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team. This position is responsible for actively pursuing and correcting problems with automated packaging machinery and components throughout the facility. Position will maintain a Food Manufacturing Plant, Equipment, & Grounds in accordance with established Safety, Quality, Food Safety 9SQF), and Food Defense standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include a minimum of 5 years of experience in the following areas:
• Actively pursue and correct problems with components and systems throughout the facility
• Knowledge of automated packaging machinery operation, troubleshooting and repair
• Knowledge of pump theory, operation and repair
• Knowledge of pneumatic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
• Knowledge of hydraulic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
• Capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics
• Work safely with both low and high voltage circuits
• Diagnose electric motor, motor control and device control problems
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical control and power circuits
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrically controlled equipment, including PLC controlled and solid state equipment
• Ability to weld (gas and arc) and solder
• Basic knowledge of typical facility and manufacturing support systems including steam, hot water, compressed air, and refrigeration systems
• Basic plumbing and carpentry skills
• Ability to identify and order parts and materials from manufacturers manuals and prints
• Communicate both oral and written instructions
• Complete the Standard Timing Model mechanical test with a score of 60% or better.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.