**16 to 40 hours per week, Looking for the following shifts to be covered: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday - 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm**
Perform various routine maintenance assignments and assist other engineering personnel in the repair and maintenance of physical structures, equipment and fixtures of the facility and grounds. Collaborate with Engineering personnel to solicit expertise of required crafts necessary to complete assigned projects. Serve as consultant to facility personnel in recommending specific courses of action to attain desired goals. Solicit assistance of other Engineering personnel for the efficient completion of projects.
• Work from written and electronic requisitions, or verbal instructions
• Prioritize urgency of work requests
• Provide light carpentry duties; install shelving, repair windows, screens, blinds and suspended ceilings
• Operate a variety of power and hand tools
• Obtain and replace lamps
• Assist Engineering personnel as assigned by Supervisor
• Provide general maintenance service to facility personnel, i.e., assemble furniture and accessories
• Maintain work area and equipment in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
• Follow standard and prescribed safety regulations
• Respond to all facility emergency codes that apply to Engineering
• Must be available for snow removal as needed
• Assist with all other duties as assigned by Supervisor & Director of Engineering
• Maintain professional appearance at all times
• Reports any equipment found to be unsafe or broken immediately to supervisor
• Puts Customer Service first: Ensures that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a safe, caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights
• Maintain the confidentiality and security of all facility and patient related information (HIPPA)
• Subject to being called in for emergencies
High School Diploma or equivalent
Knowledge of wiring, plumbing and carpentry
Must be able to read and write in English
One year of experience in trade related work
Resumes should be submitted online at: via link below.