Lightlife Foods, Inc. is looking for a full-time Maintenance Manager at our plant located in Turners Falls, MA. The Maintenance Manager plans, develops, coordinates, implements and manages all facets of both scheduled, and unscheduled equipment repair. Manages preventive maintenance programs, assists others in the planning, and execution of capital projects. Manages, and develops direct reports to drive continuous improvement of technical capabilities of the plant.
- Executive plant-specific vision and mission to assure continuous improvement and alignment with corporate vision.
- Ensure that all manufacturing, and facility systems are properly resourced and that all resources are efficiently utilized.
- Direct maintenance supervisors and hourly maintenance associates in their roles and responsibilities to meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting, and problem-solving activities, and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies, and limit downtime.
- Continuously apply sound mechanical, and electrical solutions to resolve hindrances to plant efficiencies and to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership in implementing, and maintaining preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Manage maintenance department costs within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure that appropriate inventory levels for standard replacement parts are maintained.
- Manage the buildings and grounds such that good manufacturing practices (GMP) are adhered to, and a professional appearance is maintained.
- Perform follow-up analysis to identify and resolve recurring downtime, and inefficient operational issues.
- Schedule mandatory inspections and coordinate certifications with appropriate authorities.
- Ensure environmental compliance.
- Drive employee engagement, training, and development to maximize manufacturing, quality, safety, and productivity goal attainment.
- Collaborate directly with human resources to insure employee issues or concerns are correctly addressed and resolved.
- Collaborate with finance to create and execute a maintenance and capital budget to ensure that financial allocations and obligations are set, administered and met.
- Initiate cost savings measures.
- Ensure all plant maintenance operations are conducted in a safe and controlled environment.
- 7-10 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 years Supervisory and/or Management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Manufacturing, Production Operations Management or equivalent field of study.
- Project Management Experience is required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer application skills, network and PC business application software.
- Basic mathematical and statistical skills.
- Basic financial skills and understanding.
- Food industry and experience preferred.
Since 1979, we’ve been dedicated to making great tasting vegetarian food. Our mission is making eating better accessible and deliciously easy, because the more people love our food, the more good we can do together.
We offer great benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) with company match, paid life and disability insurance, sick, holiday and vacation pay.
Employment with Lightlife Foods, Inc. is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment physical, criminal background check, and drug screening.
Instructions to Apply:
Lightlife Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status