The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the overall maintenance of all equipment. The position performs preventive maintenance on all production & supporting equipment.
- Troubleshoot, support & repair of all production equipment
- Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation and stock. Communicate same to Chief Engineer
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment
- Install, inspect, repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
- Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling and water treatment systems in entire plant
- Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines. Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
- Minimum 5 years industrial/commercial maintenance experience, with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and oral). Bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics at basic level
- Must have basic hand tools – sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, multimeter, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Strong teamwork skills- ready and willing to work closely with team members
- Open to and able to work day or night shifts, and willing to rotate shifts depending on need
- Open to long hours and working weekends (Sat/Sun)
“Please note that all candidates for the Maintenance Engineer positions have to pass the Proficiency exam prior to offer been extended”
Instructions to Apply:
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK AND APPLY ONLINE.