Job Summary: Provides ongoing inspection and surveys to ensure the control of the key and locking system within the medical center. Provides general maintenance, repair and installation of locks and hardware.
- Completes scheduled maintenance tasks and repairs as part of a coordinated program. Performs the installation and maintenance of locks, hardware and furnishings common to building operations.
- Performs installation and repairs locks and hardware.
- Utilizes hand and power tools associated with locks and hardware.
- High School diploma or GED required .
- 3-5 years related work experience required.
- Minimum of 4 years active experience in lock and key associated program. 2-4 year assignment to, or association with, the private sector related activities.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to act as a team leader for small projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment and improving workflows. Results may impact the operations of one or more departments.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and or up to 20 pounds of force frequently. Job is physical in nature and employee needs to stand and/or move around through the majority of their shift.
Instructions to Apply:
Please apply online via link below.