RL Associates, Inc. specializes in the design, installation, and maintenance of high-end card access, video surveillance, and intrusion alarm systems for commercial and large scale residential developments.
Due to strong and stable growth, we are looking for a Lead Electronic Security Technician!
This a senior role - a great fit for a licensed, experienced technician looking to advance their career!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive instruction from Project Manager and take a job to completion
- Work with and train apprentices
- Interact with and train customers on use of systems
- Install field equipment
- Install low voltage cabling
- Install and service electronic locking devices
- Install and service control equipment
- Program and troubleshoot systems
Qualifications and Skills
- Massachusetts Class B (Journeyman) or Class D (Systems Technician) electrical license
- Strong experience in card access, video surveillance, and/or intrusion alarm systems
- Strong experience in commercial construction and office space
- Excellent communication skills
- The right candidate will be trained to meet the role's requirements!
- Strong and stable history - Over 30 years in operation!
- Small and local! Family owned and operated!
- We work with the best real estate and property management companies in the city
- You will not just be another employee, but a highly valued team member
- We offer a high level of service and workmanship - something you can take pride in!
Please introduce yourself, and explain why you are interested.