ABOUT ENCORE BOSTON HARBOR Encore Boston Harbor is a luxury global destination gaming resort that will feature 671 hotel rooms with sweeping views of the Boston skyline and Boston Harbor, ultra-premium spa, luxury retail, high-end dining, and state-of-the-art ballroom and meeting spaces. At a total cost of $2.5 billion, it is the largest private single-phase development in the history of the Commonwealth. Situated on the waterfront along the Mystic River and connected to Boston Harbor, Encore Boston Harbor will include a six-acre park along the water that will feature a harborwalk, an events lawn, public viewing areas, ornate floral displays and retail and dining experiences that overlook the Encore Harbor Walk.
Encore Boston Harbor is currently under construction with resort opening anticipated June 2019. Once open, Encore Boston Harbor will employ over 4,000 team members. We invite you to apply to be a member of the founding Encore Boston Harbor team.
The Encore Boston Harbor Kitchen Equipment Technician will be responsible for performing the skilled mechanical work required to maintain, modify, troubleshoot, and repair a wide variety of gas and electric commercial kitchen equipment and major appliances. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining all Encore Standards; and ensuring excellent guest and team member experience.
- Adheres to all Encore Boston Harbor core values and property and department standards.
- Actively contributes to the departmental performance, and the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental policies and procedures; records and reports.
- Verifies that all applicable internal policies, federal and state laws, rules, regulations and controls property wide are enforced within the department.
- Delivers and maintains a maximum level of property-wide service and satisfaction.
- Contributes to company-wide communication and best practices.
- Keeps informed of all new developments within the department.
- Provides professional internal and external guest service. Balances multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines, often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
- Performs minor plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Conducts maintenance and repairs of various types of kitchen and refrigeration equipment, including: walk-in freezers, refrigerators, industrial-sized steam cookers, washers, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, ice machines, water coolers, etc.
- Conducts seasonal inspections of equipment.
- Uses the work order management system to accept and complete work orders.
- Installs new equipment; maintains settings on wiring controls; repairs leaks; replaces old or defective parts.
- Responds to emergency maintenance repair calls, and after hours equipment issues.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with Company safety procedures.
- Informs appropriate management of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Works with safety as a priority, and follows department and company safety standards.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing education and training.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
Instructions to Apply:
Please visit www.Encorebostonjobs.com.