BLM&C Electrical Corp. is growing and needs to add to our team of exceptional electrical professionals.
Journeyman - 5 to 10 years' experience in a commercial setting
Apprentice - Minimum of 2 years' experience required
- Industrial & Commercial installation, service, and demolition in Eastern MA & Southern NH
- Typical work day: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (hours may vary depending upon project)
- Overtime available (depending upon project)
The ideal candidate will possess/exhibit:
- Current MA Journeyman Electrical License
- OSHA 10 card
- Fire Alarm troubleshooting experience (a must)
- Ability to read and interpret plans, and comply with all current electrical/building codes
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and clean driving record
- Ability to lift, move, and carry at least 50 lbs; climb ladders and stairs; work in tight/low areas
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening which may include background check, drug testing, and driving record review.
- Positive attitude, superior work ethic, pride in workmanship
- Desire for long-term employment and professional growth
- Competitive wages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation & holidays
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Please respond with a current resume and the best way for us to contact you.
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Instructions to Apply: