Primary specialty area: Plumbing - Construction/Installation
JOB SUMMARY: Provide plumbing installation for new construction and renovation of plumbing and hydronic systems both residential and light commercial.
This position reports to the Installation/Construction Manager or General Manager in department manager’s absence.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Bonus Eligible, In-house Training Program, Uniform, Education Reimbursement, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Match, Paid Vacation-Sick-Holiday days.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Installation of plumbing, gas and hydronic systems.
- Documents installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records when necessary.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and company policies.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manages other mechanics or helpers relating to his/her specific job or task.
- Field experience in installation of rough/finish plumbing and hydronic systems.
- Valid driver’s license and plumbing license.
- Ability to work overtime/weekends during peak seasons
- Technical training in plumbing and repairs/maintenance
- Knowledge and proficient use of power hand tools
- Physical abilities:
- Lifting of 20-30 pounds regularly, 50 pounds occasionally
- Operating hand tools on 4-8 foot ladder
- Overhead work regularly
- Bending, standing, squatting, crawling, reaching regularly
- General skills such as: Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others
Instructions to Apply: