Description: Responsible for the coordination of daily operations and maintenance of the site electrical, data communication, and assigned building control systems.
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Familiar with high and low voltage applications in facilities environment
- Research and Development/Life Sciences experience preferred
- Understanding of controls
- Experienced in data wiring and termination
- Ensures proper operation and maintenance for all related electrical / power systems and equipment such as
- Life safety systems, emergency generator, Standby power distribution, UPS system, etc.
- Lighting and related controls
- Coordinates and performs troubleshooting, maintenance and repair on all related equipment. This includes devices such as:
- Actively supports company and department commitment to safety excellence
- Maintains safe work areas and equipment
- Complies and promotes company safety policy, procedures, PPE, training, etc.
- Ensures safety culture and requirements are upheld by related contractors as well
- Serves as primary member of building emergency response team
- Documentation, Preventative Maintenance, Work Orders and Procedures
- maintains accurate records for site electrical systems
- timely execution and compliance for related PMs –supports department CMMS program
- Supports projects, represents facilities electrical function on project teams as required
- Provides input for integration options to existing facility systems
- Works with design/installation teams to ensure proper coordination
- Review specifications, installations to confirm compliance with deliverables
- At least 5 years of industrial electrical experience
- Computer skills required - Microsoft office and Outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Massachusetts’s Journeyman’s or Masters electrical license.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills, excellent safe work habits
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles, shop techniques and the ability to use the tools of the trade.
- Organized work environment skills and good understanding of documentation requirements
- Ability to work extended hours. This may occasionally include weekends and holidays to meet required project(s) schedule and workload.
- Must be able to be on call and carry a cell phone to respond to facility emergencies.
- Great Benefits, Paid Time Off and 401(k)
Instructions to Apply: