Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintains quality and safety standards; keeps records and maintains equipment supplies by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned:
• Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters.
• Interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances.
2. Careers tab listed under Contact Us to view ositions specific to ARCH-RI (RI Carbide LLC)
3.Click Green Apply Now Button
4. Follow prompts to Register new account
5.Once Registered Upload yoru Resume by clicking the Resume Upload button. This will populate a portion of the form.
6.Complete the fields and confirm all information is correct.
7. Once complete click the Save and Continue button
8.Add skills, behaviors, motivations, licenses and certification.
9.Once complete click the Submit Button
10. Once submitted correctly you will be taken to a Thank you page
Please monitor the email address and phone number you provided during the application process. This is how we will contact you once your application has been processed.