Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities: Skilled position responsible for repairing and installing production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer’s specifications. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustment as needed. Must have own hand tools. On the off shifts, this position also participates in some of the tasks related to the company’s waste water processes.
- Perform preventative maintenance on assigned line
- Responds to line calls as requested
- Repair and troubleshoot all production equipment as needed
- Upgrade areas with new equipment/technology; work with outside contractors working on assigned line
- Change line for package changeovers
- Participates in waste water treatment procedures as needed (to include record keeping and coordination of tank delivery and removal)
- Participates in special projects as needed
- Education requirements: Check the minimum level of formal education that is required to perform this job satisfactorily:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent ? Bachelor’s Degree
- Vocational School or some college courses ? Master’s Degree
- Associate’s Degree, trade or Technical School
- Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of maintenance manufacturing experience required.
- Experience working with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and power transmissions.
- Previous experience working with PLC, conveyors and airveyors as well as electrical systems helpful.
- Experience working in the food or beverage industry helpful.
No supervisory responsibility
Provide guidance, leadership, or training to other employees (no direct supervision)
Directly responsible for supervising hourly, exempt, professional, or technical employees
2nd and 3rd shifts available. 100% company paid benefits
Instructions to Apply: