Job Description: We are currently looking for several good Field Service Technicians that will be responsible for PMs, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing commercial HVAC systems (up to 150 tons), controls, chilled water systems, boilers, variable volume air systems, and DDC controls at our customer locations.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- PM, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems.
- Install, service compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion/discharge valves, temperature/humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, environmental controls, and other system related components.
- Complete work in a SAFE, timely, neat, and professional manner.
- Maintain and be accountable for inventories, requisitions, materials, and supplies needed for each job.
- Must be professional, courteous, and respectful to customers as well as fellow employees.
- Communicate effectively with customers, management, and dispatchers and sub-contractors.
- Three years of verifiable commercial HVAC (or related military) experience.
- OSHA 10 certification
- Massachusetts NFPA hot work certification or willing to obtain
- EPA certification.
- Very solid electrical and mechanical skills.
- Strong communication skills and commitment to follow all customer work rules.
- Professional personal appearance and strong computer and internet skills.
- 100% dedication to working safely, working hard, being on time, and staying organized.
- The physical ability to safely lift 50+ pounds occasionally and climb extension ladders.
- Must agree to post-offer, pre-hire: drug screening, background check, and motor vehicle record search, where permitted by law. Criminal record or driving violations will not be cause for automatic application rejection
- Must have current driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to work overtime if needed and be on call rotation.
Instructions to Apply: