At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran draws on the experience of hundreds of certified operators across the country, backed by the knowledge and skills of hundreds more engineers, scientists, and regulatory experts, to quickly tackle the most challenging operational issues and keep treatment plants running efficiently and in full compliance. Woodard & Curran also aids employees in earning, upgrading, and keeping their certifications within the industry.
Regularly participates in the daily tasks involving the operations and maintenance of an Industrial Wastewater Treatment and Groundwater Extraction Systems as directed by the Plant Manager. The facility operates 24/7, so the applicant must be willing to work rotations on weekends, holidays, and/or night shift hours as scheduled.
* OSHA 40hr. HAZWOPR certification, or the ability to obtain within 2 months, a must.
* Connecticut Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator's License Class 1 or the ability to obtain through the operator’s exam or reciprocity a must.
* A valid Connecticut motor vehicle operator's license.
* Working knowledge of the principles, procedures, methods, equipment, materials, and tools employed in the operation' and maintenance of Wastewater Treatment and Groundwater extraction Systems.
* Thorough knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions involved in wastewater treatment work.
* Knowledge of computer applications and possess basic computer skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI)
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:Job Link: