The Installation Technician is responsible for the following:
- Installing and/or repairing cable TV and High Speed Data or Digital Services inside and outside of residential and commercial customers. Performs upgrades, downgrades, pre-wiring and dwelling installations.
- Performs reconnects, requested and non-pay disconnects, and changes of service Install drops, outlets, converters, cable modems, digital terminals and other cable system devices.
- Measuring, recording and determining cable signals Troubleshooting problems.
- Maintaining, securing and accounting for equipment inventories.
- Ability to use basic cable installation tools and hand tools and perform jobs from high places (on poles and roofs,) including climbing poles with proper equipment (safety belt, strap, climbers)32- foot extension ladders Lifts and carries 70lbs or more work in confined spaces like crawl spaces or attics, works while standing 50-70% of the time and performs work near power lines and electricity.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Complete a quality installation every time. Present a positive, professional, and courteous image to our customers Accurately complete essential paperwork.
- Have a strong work ethic relating to quality and attendance.
- Normal work shift will require weekends Ability to communicate with customers in a clear and straight forward manner Proven ability to work independently and to prioritize and organize effectively Excellent customer relation skills Extensive Background Check will be performed.
- Must be over the age of 21 and have a Valid Driver's License.
Instructions to Apply:
Please apply at http://www.jandlcable.com.