Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as an Install Technician for our Security Business.
- Install intrusion, fire CCTV, and access control security systems.
- Run electrical wiring in attics, crawl spaces and other confined spaces, which can include drilling, trenching and aerial runs.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that security systems are complete and satisfy customer and contractual requirements.
- Troubleshoot new system installations to ensure proper function and to ensure system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Assist and interface with the Installation Team Lead or Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
- Proper documentation of installation issues/actions/resolutions both internally and externally (site visit reports, acceptance forms, service tickets, etc.)
- Perform installation and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log. Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Keep updated on all changes/modifications to equipment and Ansi 156.10 standard through published communications (TechTip). Attend and complete training programs as requested.
- Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions is required
- High School Diploma
- Class D License
- Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience desired
- NICET II or III Certification highly preferred
- Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House, Picture Perfect certifications highly preferred.
- Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge preferred
- Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge preferred
- Vocational/Technical Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Genitec Certification preferred
- Class C License
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
Additional benefits offered:
- Relocation benefits for qualified applicants
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Advancement opportunities
Instructions to Apply: