General Labor – Clean Up staff are responsible for the day to day clean up, recycling and disposal of fat/oil to ensure walkways and work areas are safe for all employees.
This position can be very flexible: Work 20+ hours a week anytime between Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM. We are looking for multiple personnel. Rate of pay is $14.00 an hour.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform lead audits of vertical refinery equipment
- Provide daily cleaning service for assigned areas
- Pick up fat/oil for recycle or disposals.
- Restore organization and cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Wash down equipment and walking surfaces.
- Report and communicate spills and releases if and when assistance is needed.
- Assist in snow removal operations.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
Formal Education / Certification Requirements – Essential Functions
- Complete new hire safety orientation.
- High school graduate or GED.
Job-Related Experience/ Skills/ Competencies
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Communication and information sharing to ensure safe working conditions.
- Comfortable working in a dirty work environment.
Physical Requirements / Working Environment and Conditions
- Tasks performed are exposed to all weather conditions.
- Require the usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and may take place in confined spaces.
- Duties involve frequent walking, standing, lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying objects up to 50lbs.
- Climb stairs and ladders to heights of 120 feet.
Instructions to Apply: