- Adheres to all Wynn Boston Harbor core values and property and department standards.
- Actively contributes to the departmental performance, and the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental policies and procedures; records and reports.
- Verifies that all applicable internal policies, federal and state laws, rules, regulations and controls property wide are enforced within the department.
- Delivers and maintains a maximum level of property-wide service and satisfaction.
- Contributes to company-wide communication and best practices.
- Keeps informed of all new developments within the department.
- Effectively manages internal and external guest relations, which may require levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. Responsible for addressing guest and team member issues as appropriate.
- Manages multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines, often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
- Provides service, preventative maintenance, repair, or installation of systems/equipment.
- Performs layout accurately for system, fixture, and equipment installations.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and problem solves of HVAC systems/and equipment.
- Identifies, repairs or replaces needs to maintain equipment and systems.
- Orders equipment and supplies to maintain inventory; ensuring availability of items when needed.
- Performs testing of systems for code, specification, and contract or service agreement compliance.
- Responds to emergency situations promptly for the purpose of resolving immediate heating/cooling/plumbing problems
- Prepares documentation accurately and timely.
- Maintaining appropriate levels inventory of tools.
- Ensuring equipment startups are completed accurately and in a timely manner; provides adequate information to end user.
- Installs all systems and products per code, specifications, submittals, and contract documents.
- Tests equipment to ensure it meets quality standards.
- Works with safety as a priority, and follows department and company safety standards.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing education and training.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Age, Gaming and Certifications:
- 21 years of age or above.
- Will be required to obtain and maintain registration or a license issued by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
- Massachusetts Refrigeration Technicians license required.
- EPA 608 certification required.
- Valid Massachusetts Driver License Preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school or equivalent degree required. Successful completion of an apprenticeship, vocational/trade, or college courses required.
- Minimum of 3 years of refrigeration experience required.
- Requires general computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Large tonnage (1,000 ton plus) chiller maintenance experience preferred.
- Data center chiller experience preferred.
- Absorption chiller experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools and testing equipment and materials. Fluent knowledge of chemicals, SDS personal protection equipment, sanitation, and OSHA guidelines required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests. Fluency in English required, second language a plus. Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations. Ability to decipher various reports and maintain reports upon request.
- Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, stretch, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Essential responsibilities include moderate physical ability such as lift or maneuver at least seventy (70) pounds, and varied instances of standing/walking.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that exist while Team Members are performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate. When on the casino, kitchen, or property or some back of house areas, the noise level increases to loud. Must be able to interact with internal and external guests in a professional manner.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Team Members must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
- Team members are expected to work outside and may be subject to all weather conditions. Operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of cold, heat, humidity, precipitation, wind, noise, and vibration. Work may be performed in and or around electrically or mechanically energized equipment. Required to work in elevated places on ladders, lifts, catwalks, and staging inside and outside of the building. Proper precautions and procedures must be taken including the use of appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- In accordance with our host and surrounding community agreements, we will give preference to properly qualified residents of the cities of (1) Everett, (2) Malden, and (3) Boston, Cambridge, Chelsea, Medford, and Somerville.
Instructions to Apply:
Please apply on http://www.encorebostonjobs.com.