- Assist fellow team members with service, installation, and maintenance of commercial HVAC equipment. Equipment may include: Furnaces, Boilers, Air Handlers, Rooftops, VAV boxes, Heat Pumps, Chillers, Cooling Tower, Exhaust fans, Ductless Splits, Make-up Air Units, Controls
- Meter Skills/Operation
- Read/Understand Electrical Diagrams
- Average 40 hours per week (typically 7:00am to 3:30pm weekdays)
- Overtime as required
- May work outside, inside, in crawl spaces, attics, on ladders
- Lifting and physical exertion required
Our office is located in Shrewsbury, MA however our client base includes locations inside 495 beltway, up to Andover and down to the Quincy area.
We do offer a full benefit package including the following: Health and Dental Insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401K, disability and life insurance.
Please contact us via email for employment opportunities.
Instructions to Apply: