- Operates and services large rooftop units, cooling towers, pumps, exhaust fans, H/P units and other associated HVAC equipment.
- Checks building's automation control systems to confirm HVAC systems are operating properly.
- Responds to tenants work orders and trouble calls.
- Completes assigned preventative maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment as needed.
- Assists mechanical contractors and other contractors in the installation and repairs of the various buildings' systems.
- Works with other HBM facilities personnel as needed.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- Must have the following licenses: MA Refrigeration, EPA Refrigerant Recovery and MA driver's license
- At least 3 years of prior experience as a licensed HVAC Mechanic
- Familiarity with building automation systems and controls and HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills as well as good interpersonal skills needed to deal with tenants, subordinates and contractors.
Instructions to Apply: