HVAC Lead Installer
For over 31 years, we’ve been the premiere provider of high quality, cutting edge HVAC/R products and related services for the residential and historical districts throughout Central Massachusetts. We’re family owned and operated, and proud of it! We seek professional, career-minded employees, which take pride in their work, and always strive to do the right thing. We value your character, integrity and loyalty, over your technical skills.
If you want be part of a growing organization, if you want to control your own destiny, if you’re looking for a career and not just a job…..then read on.
Responsible for the complete installation of HVAC systems, ductwork and accessories, within the allotted time and budget, and in accordance with Company standards, while meeting/exceeding the customers’ expectations. Professional and thorough communication with the customer regarding their expectations, the installation process, question resolution, and system operation.
- Review and understand the scope of the contract, blueprints, estimate, and any special conditions
- Layout the work at the job sight and verify material requirements
- Pre-installation walk-through with customer the day of installation
- Oversee the installation, including overseeing all helpers and subcontractors
- Start-up and commissioning of equipment
- Post-installation walk-through with the customer
- Effectively communicate with customer and resolve any issues/concerns
- Train, coach and direct Apprentices
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Participate in all company-assigned training programs/classes
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable installation experience
- EPA Certification
- HVAC Certification/License
- Sheet Metal License
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Knowledge of the operational functionality of heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment
- Knowledge of the layout and installation requirements of ductwork
- Skilled in reading blueprints and wiring diagrams, and troubleshoot problems with electrical, refrigerant, HVAC and duct systems
- Effective verbal and written communication and leadership skills
- Competitive Rates, Commissions, Truck, Gas,
- Health, Dental, Vision, ST & LT Disability Insurances
- 401K, Paid Holidays and PTO, etc.
- Friendly work environment
- Servicing Central Massachusetts, no need to fight Boston traffic
Instructions to Apply: