BCM Controls Corporation designs, installs and services integrated security and building automation systems in the greater Boston area. BCM consistently delivers optimal customer based integrated systems that control all aspects of building operations such as HVAC, Lighting, Video Surveillance, Access Control and Security.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking qualified candidates for our HVAC Controls/Building Automation Service Engineer position located in our Woburn, MA office.
The HVAC Controls/Building Automation Service Engineer represents BCM Controls at various customer sites. The main duties of this position are to maintain positive customer relations, perform maintenance, system upgrades and respond to BAS service calls in a quick and effective manner while adhering to codes, regulations and standards. The HVAC Controls/Building Automation Service Engineer:
• Performs equipment troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance for DDC control based systems.
• Maintains documentation of services provided.
• Maintains site back-ups and documentation.
• Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns/answering questions
• Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
In addition to the requirements below, The HVAC Controls/Building Automation Service Engineer is well organized, detail oriented, highly motivated and a quick learner.
• Strong customer orientation including the ability to manage expectations and satisfy customers
• 2-4 years experience and a solid understanding of commercial BAS/HVAC equipment maintenance
• Schneider Electric/Andover Controls, Johnson Controls and Tridium experience a plus
• Functional and technical ability to evaluate service problems, recommend appropriate action and follow through
• Safety Minded
• Experience with electronic systems, troubleshooting, estimating and dealing with complexity
• Works well independently and as part of a team
• Strong verbal communication skills including ability to keeping others informed
• Current driver’s license with a good driving record
In exchange for your expertise and valued contributions, BCM Controls offers a competitive benefits plan including an immediate company matched 401(k) plan, an incentive plan and a work environment where innovation, problem solving and technical aptitude are recognized and rewarded.
BCM Controls Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.