Local heating and cooling company looking for an experienced HVAC Service Technician. Qualified candidates should be passionate and love what they do. Have a strong background in math, a positive attitude and should be mechanically inclined and team focused. Must be able to work full time more than 8 hours if needed. Sheet metal license is a plus and, maintain a positive working environment. Candidate must possess excellent customer service skills and consistently demonstrate our company's high standards and customer care. EPA certification is a plus. Competitive wages.
- Install, maintain and repair heating and ventilation and cooling units for both residential and commercial customers.
- Diagnose and repair if electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work night and weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers, or on an as needed basis.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicles including refueling as necessary, reporting and mechanical issues.
- Vehicles should be washed on regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Obtain customer signature at completion of job.
- Obtain correct customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Must have 2 or more year's field experience. ****
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must have all basic tools & reliable transportation
- Applicants need to be hard working, punctual and able to follow direction with little or no help
Instructions to Apply: