- Identify and troubleshoot any issues, and provide effective solutions to customers.
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components.
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
- Test backup batteries, keypad programming, sirens, or other security features to ensure proper functioning or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Drill holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings, or floors.
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
- Record equipment IP addresses, model and serial numbers.
- Mount raceways and conduits and fasten wires to wood framing, using staplers.
- Keep informed of new products and developments.
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct at all times while providing solutions to customers.
- Perform your work in a safe manner, following all company policies, and regulations of OSHA.
- Maintain a clean working environment, including daily clean-up of truck and construction debris from work areas.
- Accurately complete required paperwork.
- Monitor and maintain a vehicle inventory of service products & equipment.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum: Class D License (MA) with 2-4 yrs. experience
- Experience in installing fire alarms, CCTV/Security systems and access control systems.
- Experience with low voltage systems.
- Ability to handle physical workload of up to 50 lbs.
- Familiar with and skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- Work well as a member of a team or as an individual.
- A hard worker with a good and positive attitude.
- Able to decipher technical information.
- Basic computer skills.
Instructions to Apply: