ACV Enviro is a full service environmental company providing industrial maintenance, field and emergency response services.
Must have valid Drivers License.
ACV Enviro is a Clean Shaven and Drug free workplace.
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that Emergency Response Calls are answered in a timely manner Field Technicians are responsible for clean ups, spills and other duties delegated by management that are within the scope of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work under the direct guidance of a Supervisor or Foreman involving the remediation of cleanup regarding hazardous waste and materials.
- Daily work will involve confined space entry such as manholes, tank cleaning, oil spill cleanup, drum handling, decontamination, sweeping and shoveling, high pressure washing and various other remedial activities.
- On-call 24 hours per day 365 days per year or “On-Call” based on the rotating “On-Call” schedule for Emergency Response. May require out of town travel. Length of travel will be dependent on service center and on-going projects
- Preforms other, related tasks as assigned
- Pass a Pre-Employment Physical
- Pass the Company's Auto Insurance Qualifiers
- Pass the HAZWOPER 40 hour training (provided if necessary)
- Be willing to work overtime
- Must be 18 Years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s License preferred and clean MVR record
Instructions to Apply: