- Perform mechanical build of systems.
- Assembles electrical and pneumatic control panels.
- Estimates electrical installation work.
- Configures and calibrates instrumentation.
- Configures and troubleshoots VFD's.
- Configures tunes and operates PID controllers.
- Loads, troubleshoots and tests PLC and HMI programs.
- Customer facing working with customers in the field.
- Troubleshoots equipment and system problems utilizing basic test equipment.
- Assists customers during new equipment start-ups.
- Accurately prepares required customer and Crane documentation.
- Associate degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Position requires approximately 70% of overnight travel.
- Must have strong electrical and mechanical aptitude.