1. Effectively manages within the vision and mission, and develops goals / objectives for departments in conjunction with the Director of Facilities; on a daily basis directs and ensures communication of above to all assigned staff and on a continuous basis through regular staff meetings. Participates in collective bargaining negotiations and other labor relations issues as they pertain to departments under the control of this position.
2. Promotes team work and cohesiveness in departments; both between network directors and across campuses.
3. Develops, operates, reconciles and oversees submission of realistic operating budgets and reports for all areas within his/her purview.
4. Monitors revenue and expenses; effectively explains variances, responds to emergent situations and/or negative trends in a timely manner. Meets yearly expense management expectations.
5. Responsible for reviewing and meeting productivity standards, consistent with best practice benchmarks to include tracking, reporting and improving quality of services for areas of responsibility.
6. Seeks and evaluates salary/non-salary reductions for area of responsibility.
7. Responsible for vendor management of outsourced services contracts for all related to facilities services, maintenance, construction and related services. Includes contract review and negotiation, regular oversight and monitoring.
8. Responsible for assuring CHA compliance with Joint Commission and other appropriate state/regulatory agencies as they relate to the CHA Facilities and maintenance, construction etc. Responsible for ensuring compliance and survey readiness for all Joint Commissions' Environment of Care requirements for Facility Supervisors areas of responsibility.
Apply online at: