Develop project goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and evaluation methods. Schedules, executes and documents all preventive maintenance on all process and non-process equipment and utilities. Interacts with contractors for capital improvements and repair. Monitors trends and reports on equipment status and condition through the automated building control system. Maintains spare parts inventory and performs required plumbing, electrical, boiler, utility and HVAC repair.
- Execute all preventive maintenance
- Trouble shoot and repair equipment and components
- Perform all required plumbing, electrical, boiler, utility, and HVAC repairs
- Ensure that all work orders assigned to him/her are planned and completed as requested and returned, on a daily basis, with proper documentation.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate projects
- Perform all required plumbing, electrical, boiler, utility and HVAC repairs
- Participate in the mandatory on-call emergency rotation schedule.
- Performs other assignments as directed by manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma, equivalent or vocational/technical training with a minimum of 4-8 years' experience on a multidisciplinary GMP maintenance team.
- Licensed in one of the following maintenance trade: HVAC, Electrical, Refrigeration or Pipe-fitting.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, boiler and HVAC repair
- Comprehensive knowledge of WFI, RODI, Clean Steam, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, and Cold/Warm Rooms
- Excellent organizational, documentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) software.
Instructions to Apply:
Please apply through our website. All applications will be reviewed.