The Growth Companies, Inc. is seeking a Facilities Assistant to join our team.
The Growth Companies, Inc. is a privately held firm focusing on identifying and capitalizing on investment opportunities in the commercial and residential real estate markets. Our nearly three decades of experience, coupled with our expertise in every aspect of development, has enabled us to bring hundreds of successful projects of all sizes from concept to fruition.
We’ve created an extensive commercial portfolio, including warehouse, retail, R & D and mixed use properties. We take a customized approach to each type of commercial project, applying our vast range of analytical and project management skills to ensure each one meets the needs of our tenants.We also have extensive experience in developing and bringing one-of-a-kind residential properties to market. Our experience in site selection and our unwavering attention to detail makes each home a masterpiece.
The Facilities Assistant Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Facilities/Building general maintenance up keep to common areas and grounds
- Ability to move/lift 25-50 pounds, climb ladders, access rooftops, operate power tools
- Labor related tasks for facilities/building general maintenance and build out projects
- Sensitivity to some tenant needs/requests
- Flexibility to respond to emergency requests
- Professional working attitude
- Valid MA drivers license and ability to travel to different property locations (travel reimbursement available)
- Communicate daily with Growth Companies Facilities Manager
- All additional tasks assigned by Facilities Manager
The Facilities Assistant will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma; GED
- Sound knowledge of the construction field
- Good with hands on projects
- At least one year experience working in construction/trade field
- Facilities background encouraged
- Working knowledge of HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing operations
- At least 2 professional references
The Facilities Assistant is encouraged to have, but not required:
- OSHA 10 and/or 30 Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or related field
- Specified Trade Certification
This position is working in a fast paced environment that upholds high expectations for service to our tenants and their customers. The Growth Companies, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time