Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) was founded in the early 1960's by chemical engineering professors from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to commercialize technology developed in their laboratories. Since its inception, KMS has been providing superior problem solving for purification, filtration, separation of fluids in the water, food, dairy, beverage, bio-technology and other industrial markets. As a result, the company has grown into a world leader in the development, manufacture and sale of membrane-based separations equipment.
KMS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston but has employees located worldwide. KMS has worldwide sales and a strong base of loyal customers. We are emphasizing new and improved products to solve the world's liquid separations problems. They are more fully described on our website (http://www.kochmembrane.com) We are now seeking additional outstanding professionals in order to augment our world-class capabilities.
We are seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician / Landscaper to join our world class team at our headquarters offices.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsible for performing routine maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. landscaping, carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing, etc.); Perform general cleaning. Perform other tasks as assigned.
1. Inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
2. Continually monitor KMS facilities for potential issues, equipment for proper operation to ensure compliance and safety; document and report any discrepancies for correction
3. Perform lawn maintenance such as mowing, trimming, edging, trimming and pruning tree limbs and shrubs either by hand or using a riding lawnmower; clear walkways of debris and snow.
4. Perform minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, replacing hoses on various equipment etc.).
5. Perform minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
6. Reconfigure, install, position, and remount modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand,
power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
7. Perform routine maintenance and inspections as identified on work orders.
8. Performs minor electrical maintenance such as replacing light bulbs in fixtures and equipment..
9. Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe,
comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
10. Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work
11. Order parts and maintain required documents.
12. Must be able to safely utilize hand tools and power tools in the performance of duties.
13. Maintain records and documentation as requested.
14. Properly document activities as to actual work done, parts used, etc. in a CMMS system on a daily basis.
15. Perform lawn maintenance such as mowing, trimming, edging, trimming and pruning tree limbs and shrubs either by hand or using a riding lawnmower; clear walkways of debris and snow.
16. Performs other work related duties as assigned.
17. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Please apply via link:Job Link: