At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran draws on the experience of hundreds of certified operators across the country, backed by the knowledge and skills of hundreds more engineers, scientists, and regulatory experts, to quickly tackle the most challenging operational issues and keep treatment plants running efficiently and in full compliance. Woodard & Curran also aids employees in earning, upgrading, and keeping their certifications within the industry.
What will you be doing at Woodard & Curran?
Our O&M Technicians are responsible for the operation and maintenance of the wastewater our facilities and systems. We are looking for an individual who possesses solid mechanical repair skills while providing mechanical and basic electrical system troubleshooting and repair of pumping equipment and control switches. Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays, as required for emergency call-outs. Working in inclement weather may be required.
What will you need to succeed?
* The ideal candidate will have a Massachusetts wastewater certification and/or education in the related field or have the ability to obtain.
* Graduation from a standard high school or vocational school, including or supplemented by courses in mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation maintenance.
* Experience in the operation and maintenance pumps, compressors, and plumbing fixtures preferable.
* Must possess a valid MA driver’s license and a safe driving record.
* Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI)
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:Job Link: