Description: Responsible for the coordination of daily operations and maintenance of the site electrical, data communication, and assigned building control systems.
- Ensures proper operation and maintenance for all related electrical / power systems and equipment such as
- Life safety systems, emergency generator, Standby power distribution, UPS system, etc.
- 13,800V, 4160V, 4804V, 208V, 120V power distribution systems
- Energy Systems & Energy Metering
- Lighting and related controls
- Coordinates and performs troubleshooting, maintenance and repair on all related equipment. This includes devices such as:
- All electrical distribution, motors, generators, relay and control equipment, switches, circuit breakers, transformers, panel boards, resistance banks, emergency backup battery systems, etc.
- Ensures all work, including contract work, conforms to local, state and federal rules, regulations, and codes.
Coordinates and performs installations as required to support daily and project requirements. This includes equipment and apparatus such as:
- conduits, tray cable raceways, pull boxes, troughs, pulling wires, fiber optic cables, telecommunications cables, data cables, fire alarm devices, variable frequency drives, motor starters, BAS transformers, motor control centers, etc.
- determines resource requirements and manages contractors as required to complete workload
- Actively supports company and department commitment to safety excellence
- Maintains safe work areas and equipment
- Complies and promotes company safety policy, procedures, PPE, training, etc.
- Ensures safety culture and requirements are upheld by related contractors as well
- Serves as primary member of building emergency response team
- Develops and conducts training as required to comply with code, company policy and department / contractor personnel electrical certification programs
- Documentation, Preventative Maintenance, Work Orders and Procedures
- maintains accurate records for site electrical systems
- timely execution and compliance for related PMs –supports department CMMS program
- timely execution for assigned WO & service calls –ensures high degree of customer satisfaction
- plans work , purchases materials, effectively communicates to execute work
- develops and implements appropriate procedures to ensure high reliability for electrical operations
- Supports projects, represents facilities electrical function on project teams as required
- Provides input for integration options to existing facility systems
- Works with design/installation teams to ensure proper coordination
- Review specifications, installations to confirm compliance with deliverables
- Verifies acceptable documentation received from project closeouts
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Maintenance Manager. Minimum Requirements
- At least 7 years of industrial electrical experience working with voltages up to 13,800.
- Computer skills required - Microsoft office and Outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Massachusetts’s Journeyman’s or Masters electrical license.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills, excellent safe work habits
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles, shop techniques and the ability to use the tools of the trade.
- Organized work environment skills and good understanding of documentation requirements
Ability to work extended hours. This may occasionally include weekends and holidays to meet required project(s) schedule and workload.
Must be able to be on call and carry a cell phone to respond to facility emergencies.
Great Benefits, Paid Time Off and 401(k)
Instructions to Apply: