The electrician’s responsibilities include the following:
- Install all new wiring and or electrical system
- Upgrade all old wiring and or electrical systems.
- Perform daily all required electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoot daily any electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and PLC equipment.
- Instrumentation (small scale).
- Mechanical maintenance and repair when required.
- Pneumatic maintenance and repair when required.
- Upgrade and repair of all facility lighting.
- Procure parts for maintenance in progress.
- Safe operation of equipment and adherence to all company safety policies and procedures.
- All other tasks as assigned by supervision.
Instructions to Apply: