Provides start-up and checkout of new DDC controls either independently or within a team. Modify field controller applications as needed to meet project requirements. Records the field conditions and creates the site documentation for the close-out of the project. Coordinates and executes the project in a professional manner with attention to detail.
- Works with project manager to establish a project schedule.
- Loads applications into field controllers.
- Performs pre-inspection of installation prior to startup.
- Performs a functional test of equipment being controlled.
- Calibrates sensors in the system.
- Completes start-up documentation for each system.
- Create as-built documentation with O&M manuals.
- Work with trades and project managers to ensure that the project is being delivered on time with a smooth work flow.
- 1 years of experience with DDC controls.
- Working knowledge of commercial/institutional HVAC equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Visio.
- Experience working with commissioning agents.
- Experience with Bacnet based systems.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a team or independent environment.
- OSHA 10 Hour Card
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass drug test and CORI check.
- Training Programs
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Time/ Sick Time
Instructions to Apply: