The Customer Service Engineer provides technical product support for the staff and customers of assigned or delegated branch location. This support includes, but is not limited to, product training, product modifications, and product repairs for RISO and RISO approved products. Customer Service Engineers also provide technical support for branch location startup at new facilities, scheduled trade shows and demonstrations as assigned or delegated. The CSE will be accountable for individual performance contributing to the success of Branch achieving all Technical performance and financial targets. Customer Service Engineers may be responsible for conducting effective Key-op training to assigned customers
1. Three years technical/service experience in office/computer equipment industry.
2. Previous experience in the copier industry is a plus
3. Certifications in A+, Net+, and/or PDI+ are desired
4. Excellent skill in repair, troubleshooting, set-up and installation of Electro-mechanical equipment and associated computer hardware equipment and software applications.
5. Good knowledge of PC and MAC equipment and applications.
6. Excellent oral, written, and customer service skills.
7. Must possess a valid state driver's license with the ability to be insured in that state.
8. Must be willing and able to conduct limited travel for training and assignments.
1. Responds to customer service or technical problem calls via dispatch telephone, fax and/or on site visit.
2. Provides technical and procedural assistance, problem analysis and equipment modifications or repairs.
3. Completes service reports and follow-ups on customer and other support visits according to reporting schedules.
4. Schedules and completes assignments and calls in timely and efficient manner.
5. Assists Branch Sales Representatives with product training, demonstrations on site or at trade shows as dispatched or assigned.
6. Attends training sessions to update and maintain required technical skills.
1. Troubleshoot, isolate and repair problems associated with use and operation of all RISO products at customer location.
2. Schedule installation and setup of all Riso products within assigned territory.
3. Conduct timely and effective Key-op training at customer locations
4. Accurate and efficient record keeping and maintenance of repair contracts.
5. Maintenance of effective customer relationships with end users.